How It Works
Are you passionate about teaching and learning? Knowledgeable about your subject area? Eager to try something new? We are looking for passionate experts in any field of lifelong learning to join our amazing group of teachers.
Getting started is easy:
- Check out some Curious lessons.
Sign up to be a teacher
- Start watching lessons so you can get familiar with the different types of lessons and teaching styles that Curious offers. Which of your lessons do you think would work best on the platform?
Build your first Curious lessons.
- Click here to create a teacher account, which instantly gives you access to all of the tools and resources you need.
- You will immediately have access to the Teachers Lounge, which includes the Learning Center. There you will find Lessons and Webinars that will familiarize you with the Curious platform and even help you with your video production if you need it.
Share your lessons and grow your audience.
- Open the Curious LessonBuilder and start creating your lessons!
- You start by uploading videos (either new ones or ones you have already created) and LessonBuilder helps you do everything else to turn it into a lesson.
- Break your lesson into conceptual sections, add exercises and attachments, and create all of the marketing information about your lesson that will help students find it attractive.
- Rest assured that when you put your content onto Curious, it remains non-exclusive and owned by you!
Make some money.
- Share your lessons via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, your blog, or carrier pigeon. We provide you with helpful tools to use all of these networks (well, except the latter).
- As students enroll in your lessons, engage with them using the Message Center so that they master the material and want to keep learning from you.
- Use the Promo Center to send useful messages to all of your students. Let them know when you have a helpful tip or are getting a common question. Promote your new lessons, and even sell them additional goods or services.
- Lessons can be priced individually or as a series on Curious. You can also sell products and services. Teachers get 70% and Curious gets 30%, after any direct expenses.