Work shouldn't feel like work
We are a small group of people passionate about lifelong learning. We love tough challenges and crazy characters. Located in Menlo Park, CA, Curious has a tested leadership team, funding and support from great investors and is growing quickly — one terrific new employee at a time.
Some of the perks you will enjoy as a Curious employee include:
- getting to hang out with some of the silliest, most easily distracted and impressive people you'll ever have the pleasure of working with.
- eating (free) gourmet lunches with aforementioned awesome co-workers everyday!
- access to our stocked chef's kitchen, movie lounge, and sweet outdoor BBQ patio 24 x 7 x 365—just a few of the features of Curious World Headquarters.
- health, dental and vision insurance—all useful if you get hit in the face during a company game of dodgeball.
- an annual company retreat of which you will never speak.
- weekly company "recess" at the park, and you can use the office showers afterwards.
- easy walking distance to downtown Palo Alto and Caltrain.
- a smug feeling of satisfaction for having saved the world from its own destruction.
- having more fun than you thought possible at work.
We are growing fast and have (multiple) openings for the following positions:
- Software Engineer. Architect, code, test, release, rock n' roll, repeat.
- Teacher Recruiter. Recruit and support some of the most innovative teachers on the web today.
- Online and Social Marketer. Get your hands dirty with a tour of the nitty-gritty of marketing: social marketing, online advertising, PR, analytics, community support, a little bit of everything. We're looking for excellent writers and hard-workers for both entry-level and more experienced positions.
HOW TO APPLY
If you want to work hard, play hard, and love coming to work on Monday mornings then you should apply to work here! Just find an open position that you're interested in, memorize the Curious Creed, and email us your resume. Send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a cover letter which states your "bucket learning list" of five things you want to learn before you kick the aforementioned bucket.