Work shouldn't feel like work
We are a small group of people passionate about lifelong learning. We love tough challenges and crazy characters. Located in Menlo Park, CA, Curious has a tested leadership team, funding and support from great investors and is growing quickly — one terrific new employee at a time.
Some of the perks you will enjoy as a Curious employee include:
- getting to hang out with some of the silliest, most easily distracted and impressive people you'll ever have the pleasure of working with.
- eating (free) gourmet lunches with aforementioned awesome co-workers everyday!
- access to our stocked chef's kitchen, movie lounge, and sweet outdoor BBQ patio 24 x 7 x 365—just a few of the features of Curious World Headquarters.
- health, dental and vision insurance—all useful if you get hit in the face during a company game of dodgeball.
- an annual company retreat of which you will never speak.
- weekly company "recess" at the park, and you can use the office showers afterwards.
- easy walking distance to downtown Palo Alto and Caltrain.
- option to receive salary in U.S. dollars or Curious Coins.
- a smug feeling of satisfaction for having saved the world from its own destruction.
- having more fun than you thought possible at work.
We are growing fast and have (multiple) openings for the following positions:
- Software Engineer. Architect, code, test, release, rock n' roll, repeat.
- Business Development/Evangelist. Tell anybody who will listen about the awesomeness that is curious and then convince them to work with us in furthering our mission of ridding the world of overdubbed cat videos.
- UX Designer. Conceive and design amazing new products, and help make our current ones better. Be ready to meet lots of (and learn lots from) our amazing customers.
- Lesson Wrangler. Recruit and support some of the most innovative teachers on the web today.
- Video Jockeys. Help our teachers look as great as they feel on the inside.
HOW TO APPLY
If you want to work hard, play hard, and love coming to work on Monday mornings then you should apply to work here! Just find an open position that you're interested in, memorize the Curious Creed, and email us your resume. Send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a cover letter which states your "bucket learning list" of five things you want to learn before you kick the aforementioned bucket.